- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Only a healthy pet is a happy companion. Assuring your pet's daily well-being requires regular care and close attention to any hint of ill health. The American Veterinary Medical Association therefore suggests that you consult your veterinarian if your pet shows any of the following signs:
* Abnormal discharges from the nose, eyes, or other body openings.
* Abnormal behavior, sudden viciousness, or lethargy.
* Abnormal lumps, limping, or difficulty getting up or lying down.
* Loss of appetite, marked weight losses or gains, or excessive water consumption.
* Difficult, abnormal, or uncontrolled waste elimination.
* Excessive head shaking, scratching, and licking or biting any part of the body.
* Dandruff, loss of hair, open sores, or a ragged or dull coat.
* Foul breath or excessive tarter deposits on teeth.
I love this veterinary clinic. Dr. Sheehy and staff are all friendly and seem to take pride in their jobs. I enjoy taking my three rats there and would recommend them to everyone I know.